Home Inspection Services
What We Inspect During A Comprehensive Home Inspection
Panhandle Inspections Services, produces easy to read, nationally recognized home inspection reports. Our typical home inspection includes these components and systems:
- Exterior/Site: Grading, driveways, sidewalks, front porch, patio, gates, fences/walls, decks and stairs.
- Structure:: Exterior walls, trim, foundation, basement, crawl space, exterior doors and chimneys.
- Roof: Roof covering, flashings, attic and insulation.
- Electrical: Entrance wires, main electrical panels and branch wiring.
- Plumbing: Piping, valves, water heater and sprinkler/irrigation system.
- Heating/Cooling/Air Distribution System: Heating system, cooling system, air handler and evaporative cooler.
- Interior: Walls, floors, ceiling, doors, windows and screens.
- Bathrooms: Counter tops, cabinets, sinks, toilet, tub, shower, drains, and fans.
- Kitchen: Counter tops, cabinets, sinks and built-in appliances.
- Miscellaneous: Vehicle parking area, overhead garage door, garage-to-house door, laundry room, interior stairs and fireplaces.
Detailed, and computerized inspection reports
Our home inspection reports are informative and easy-to-use. Each section of the home inspection report is categorized along with a detailed summary that makes it convenient and easy to reference repairs quickly. All reports are completed within 24 hours of the home inspection, with a detailed report. Our detailed, computerized inspection reports include
- Digital Images- you see what we see
- Free digital copies of photographs taken during the inspection
- Utilities must be on for inspection